While you wait for your free lesson, check this out!
Grab the entire unit study now!
What is the Talking With Plants series?
The Talking With Plants series is a new botany curriculum written and designed by a Master Herbalist and certified Aromatherapist. Each book in the series features plants with personality! Listen in on their conversations as they talk about themselves, their families, and their habitats. Learn about plants from plants and enjoy many hands-on experiences. No twaddle here. It is the ultimate living book experience!
What does this study cover?
Check out the Table of Contents and see the first chapter below!
Who are Helia and Zea?
Helia is a sunflower, Helianthus annuus, and a dicot. Zea is corn, Zea mays, and a monocot. Your child not only learns about monocots and dicots in this volume, but he also learns about botanical nomenclature and a bit of math, geography and culture, and even some art and literature. Don’t worry, though, the focus is still on science. Lots of science. But, Helia and Zea are important to people and this study acknowledges that by integrating human touchpoints into the study of plants.
and, you get all this!
- Written for ages 8-12, but includes additional activity pages for younger siblings.
- Hyperlinks to additional information that enhances the study.
- Navigational bookmarks make this digital study a breeze to use.
- Use right away; no waiting weeks for shipping delays.
- Printable activity pages for easy record keeping.
- Save money! The whole family can use the same book. Just print extra activity pages.
Grab your new favorite botany curriculum now for only $9.99!
This curriculum normally sells for $16.99. You will never see it available for $9.99 again.
Don’t pass up your opportunity to save more than 40% off!