Want to know if you're doing it right? This book has the answers you need!
In Julie's new book, she tackles homeschooling myths head-on. Do preschoolers need a formal curriculum? How DO you get Johnny to do what you ask? What is the best way to get your teen ready for adulthood? Get God Schooling and find out!
Every homeschooling parent asks the heart-wrenching question:
Am I doing this right?
In God Schooling, parents learn how God intended children to grow and develop at every stage. Through chapters specifically devoted to each stage of development, parents learn the true needs and best teaching methods for every child. God Schooling features anecdotes from Julie Polanco’s nearly fifteen years of homeschooling her four children, punctuated by Biblical references. Interspersed throughout the book are quotes from more than 25 experts in child development, psychology, neuroscience, and education. Inside, parents discover:
- What is wrong with giving rewards and punishments for schoolwork
- Why grades and competitions don’t measure excellence
- The best ways to motivate kids and teach young children
- How child development mirrors walking with Jesus
- How long it really takes to learn to read and do elementary school math
- What the true indicators of future eminence are
God Schooling equips parents with confidence and a roadmap for helping their children reach
their God-given potential,
with lots of encouragement along the way.
See what nearly 80 homeschooling bloggers say about this book by clicking HERE.
See additional resources for this book, including a Group Discussion Guide, HERE.